How Sterling Archer Are You?
Who is your ideal woman?
- The one that got away
- A sexy spy with an accent who has been sent to dispose of me
- A tough, independent woman
- A woman who knows how to have a good time
How good are you at your job?
- I'm well-respected by my coworkers
- I don't take my job too seriously, but I have fun doing it
- I'm a hard worker, and love what I do
- I'm amazed I haven't been fired
Pick your favorite alcoholic beverage:
- All of the above
What is your spirit animal:
You've been kidnapped by an enemy. What do you do?
- Charm them with my negotiation skills until they release me
- Use my hand to hand combat training to take out my capturers
- Get the US embassy on the phone
- Have my mom phone in a few favors to be rescued
- All of the above
Choose a Burt Reynolds:
What are your friends like?
- Responsible, hardworking, successful billionaires
- Homebody middle class folks with big families
- Bar-hopping fun-loving folks who know how to have a good time
- I am a loner and don't have any friends
How would you interrogate a double agent?
- Sleep with them and try to get them to reveal information
- Try to get a confession through mental manipulation
- Play "good cop, bad cop" with one of my fellow agents
Choose an 80s movie song:
- "Time Of My Life" from Dirty Dancing
- "Maniac" from Flashdance
- "Danger Zone" from Top Gun
- "The Power Of Love" from Back to the Future
Which of these would be an ideal getaway?
- A hotel in the red-light district in Amsterdam
- An African safari
- A yoga retreat in India
- A villa getaway in Naples
How do you feel about having relations with coworkers?
- As long as there isn't any drama
- Depends on the person and the situation
- I do it all the time!
- I would never!
Which movie spy is your soulmate?
- Harry Tasker
- Austin Powers
- Ethan Hunt
- James Bond
- Jason Bourne