Which Craft Cocktail Are You?
What’s your poison?
What’s your favorite kind of bar?
- A retro hipster speakeasy type thing
- A sports bar
- A dive bar
- A music club
First and foremost, a good bartender should…
- Be seen and not heard
- Be chatty
- Be fast
- Give me free stuff
Do you want your drink sooner or later?
- Sooner, please
- Later. I’d just as soon watch some guy light fruit on fire for 10 minutes!
What do you do when your friend orders cheap beer or booze from your favorite bartender?
- Pretend I don’t know them
- Ask them to get me three of whatever they’re having
- Do? Nothing. Sometimes cheap booze is exactly what’s needed!
- They’re fine if they don’t go too far
- Not my bag, but to each their own
- Let’s get it on!
- Blech. Especially if I can hear it! Ew!
What’s your idea of a garnish?
Speaking of tasty cocktails, a perfect one should what?
- Still taste like it’s got some booze in it
- Taste like anything but booze
- Have exotic ingredients
- Take me to a boozy place where problems disappear