How Superficial Are You?
Your significant other comes home with a terrible hair cut. How do you react?
- Tell them to leave - I can't believe they did this
- Laugh about it - it'll grow back eventually
- Complain about it for a long time, but eventually get over it
You've had a hard week so you treat yourself by buying a gift that is...
- Small but enjoyable
- Expensive and flashy
- Worth all the stress I've been through
- Tiny and forgettable
In high school, what would you have been voted most likely to do?
- Most likely to become a millionaire
- Most likely to succeed
- Most likely to end up in jail
- Most likely to be a diva
You choose books to read based on...
- The cover
- The first couple of pages
- The author
- The price
What's the most important thing a potential love interest needs to have?
- Great education
- Great family name
- Great sense of humor
- Great in the bedroom
Your ideal first date is...
- An amusement park with tons of roller coasters
- Nice restaurant with great music
- An adventure that never ends
- Anywhere we can sit and get to know each other
Your best friend is someone who is...
- There for me no matter what!
- The first to answer their phone
- A person I've known my whole life
- Sparking and full of life... like diamonds
What's the most valuable thing you own?
- My car
- My wardrobe
- My savings
- My home
What makes you the most stressed?
- My work environment
- Bad hair days
- Drama with friends and family
- My living situation
If it was 100% free, which subject would you take a course in?
- None. I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.