How Wise Are You?
How do you feel towards someone who has wronged you?
- I hold a grudge
- I have the ability to forgive them
- I try to figure out why they have wronged me
- Ignore them, I have no time
You're feeling productive today! But your friends ask you to go out on the town with them.
- I politely excuse myself and stay home to continue my work
- Ignore them and go about my work
- I go out and plan on working afterwards
- Life is short; I go out and have fun!
What do you do when you try to convince someone to do something?
- Use my emotions to convince them
- I give them facts and reasons
- I put myself in their shoes
- I get impatient with them not cooperating!
How do you first approach a problem?
- I ask the experts
- I look at it from all angles
- I analyze it thoroughly
- I search for a definite answer
What keeps you up at night?
- My job
- Society and human civilization
- Late Night TV
- The fundamental nature of the universe
Where do you seek to find answers in life?
- Ancient texts and philosophical books
- My close friends and family members
- I look inwards to myself
- Pundits and people who have "made it"
How do you feel about the past?
- There is no past, only the present moment
- I often dwell on past memories
- I regret missed opportunities
- It's a learning experience that's over
Do you feel that you know a lot about the world?
- No, I learn something new everyday
- Maybe, I feel that my studies keep leading me to more knowledge
- Yes, I know a good deal about the world
- I don't know everything, but I have a good grasp of what's important
What types of books interest you the most?
- Famous people's biographies
- Nonfiction and textbooks
- Classic literature
- Self-help books and guides
Where is the best place to get work done?
- Inside my room or study
- Outside at a cafe
- At the library
- On the couch while watching TV