How Well Do You Know “The Twilight Zone”?
Which actor portrays Bob Wilson in "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet"?
- William Shatner
- Kurt Russell
- Alan Alda
- Leonard Nimoy
What is the name of the alien race who wants "To Serve Man"?
- They don't reveal the name of the aliens
What happens to bookish Henry Bemis at the end of "Time Enough at Last"?
- He discovers a small girl
- His glasses break
- He falls off a cliff
- He gets attacked by a mutant
What is the name of this doll from the episode "Living Doll"?
- Simple Suzy
- Jabbering Jennifer
- Talky Tina
- Chatty Cathy
What are the occupations of the unfortunate characters trapped in "Five Characters in Search of an Exit"?
- Car salesmen, army general, singer, teacher, doctor
- Hobo, ballet dancer, bagpiper, Army major, clown
- Train conductor, housewife, gardener, typist, clown
- Astronaut, actress, farmer, fisherman, truck driver
What tool does the woman attempt to protect herself with in "The Invaders"?
What is Ms. Tyler's patient number in "The Eye of the Beholder"?
Where is Nan Adams driving to in "The Hitch-Hiker"?
- New York
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
Who keeps calling little Billy in the episode "Long Distance Call"?
- A dead WW1 Soldier
- His dead grandmother
- Abraham Lincolm
- His dead friend
How many dinosaurs are in the TV program Anthony makes everyone watch in "It's a Good Life"?