How Intelligent Are You?
When you got your SAT scores, your initial emotion was...
- SAT? Is that some kind of game?
- Disappointment, because I didn't get a perfect score
- Disappointment, because I got a negative score
- Indifference. I knew I would get a perfect score!
When someone tells you they are from Austria, your immediate response is...
- "Throw some shrimps on the barbie!"
- "I'm sorry, I don't speak Austrian."
- "Ah, from Vienna, I presume?"
How many tries does it take you to plug in a USB charger?
- Twice at most
- One, how hard is it?
- Well, it's a 50/50 chance... so, at least 3 times
What were you doing during the most recent "End of the World" prediction?
- I was posting messages about how much I would miss everyone on Facebook
- Going to work, eating, talking to my friends... the same as every other day
- I stockpiled a few years' worth of canned food
Without checking, do you know which side of your car houses the gas cap?
- Trick question. Each side has one!
- Duh, I fill it up every week
- No, I don't know how to fill the gas tank...
Which of the following activities would you rather do?
- Play chess
- Play Clash of Clans
- Read a book
Your computer isn't working. The first thing you're going to do is...
- Call tech support
- Buy a new one
- Make sure the battery is charged
- Hit it hard enough to show dominance, but not hard enough to hurt it
In your opinion, the government should spend more money on:
- Scientific research
- Public works projects
- Free water parks in every major city
- They shouldn't spend more!
Finish this saying: "That's like comparing apples to..."
To you, the National Enquirer is...
- Isn't that the name of the boat that sank at Pearl Harbor?
- A reputable scientific journal
- A bunch of hogwash
- Something my grandmother reads