How Thoughtful Are You?
You mom's birthday is coming up!
- When is it?
- I'll send her some flowers
- I'll be flying home to surprise her
- I'm sending her a care package of my cookies that she loves
You're driving down your block when you see a dog on the loose. What do you do?
- I'd call the cops
- I'm in a rush
- It's just taking a stroll, no big deal
- I pull over and see if the dog has tags so I can contact the owner
You and your roommate had a little party last night. They left for work without cleaning up. You...
- I clean exactly half and leave the rest for my roommate
- Start cleaning!
- I'm meeting some friends at the beach
- I wait for my roommate to get home to clean together
Let's talk public transportation.
- I'm always the first to give up my seat to someone who needs it more
- I'm pretty fair with seating, but seriously, my feet hurt too
- I look out the window and avoid eye contact
Your friend asks your opinion on their new hairstyle. You hate it. What do you say?
- Don't give an answer either way
- Lie and say I like it
- Book them an appointment with my stylist to fix this mess
- I ask them how they feel about it
You're at work and are going to make a Starbucks run. You:
- Text some people once I'm there to see if they want anything
- Sneak out so no one knows what I'm up to
- I always collect drink orders from everyone in the office
- I sometimes bring back an extra coffee just in case someone wants it
You know your honey had a rough day. You...
- I hate when this happens, but that mood usually passes quickly
- Ugh, I also had a rough day
- I make their favorite dinner and put on their favorite TV show
- I let my babe choose where we order takeout from
You know an acquaintance who's taking a class you took in the past. You:
- I tell them what I know if they ask
- I kept all study materials so I'm ready to mentor!
- I silently pray that they don't ask me anything
- I assume there are others that would be of more help than me
You just got swept up in some salacious gossip. You..
- Listen to the story but don't add to it
- Cannot keep my mouth shut and spill an even bigger secret
- Realize that's not my thing and quietly make an exit
- Jump into the conversation but feel slightly guilty
That nagging worry in the back of your head is about...
- My future
- The homeless person I saw on the street today
- The zit on my cheek, ugh
- How I'm going to fit a wedding, birthday party, and a coffee date into one weekend