Only People Who Attended Catholic School Will Ace this Quiz!
The Friday before Easter is:
- Good Friday
- Ash Friday
- Palm Friday
The 3:00 prayer you recited every day in school was the:
- Prayer to Holy Mother Mary
- Prayer to the Divine Mercy
- Prayer to the Holy Trinity
When preparing for confirmation, you got excited to pick out one of these:
- A confirmation name
- A confirmation prayer
- A confirmation Bible
A communion dress just isn't complete without a:
- Communion purse
- Communion veil
- Communion cape
The Feast of the Immaculate Conception falls on which day every year?
- December 24
- December 31
- December 8
Finish this line: Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are though among women and blessed is the:
- Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
- Son of God Jesus
- Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Before every exam, you did this:
- Said a prayer
- Washed your hands
- Asked the nun for guidance
How many seasons make up the liturgical year?
You wore a Saint Christopher medal every time you got on the school bus because he is the patron saint of what?
- Education and intelligence
- Travelers and children
- Lost causes and lost things
When did you recite the following prayer? Bless us, O'Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
- Before the start of each school day
- Before every field trip
- Before every meal
Every school day started with a prayer and this:
- The Pledge of Allegiance
- Holy communion
When attending a school dance, you might be told to:
- Leave enough room for the Holy Ghost
- Remember to pray before dancing
- Take your shoes off before entering the gym
How short was too short for your uniform skirt?
- More than 1 inch above the knee
- More than 2 inches above the knee
- More than 3 inches above the knee
If a boy in class was starting to grow a beard or mustache, he could expect this:
- To be handed a razor and told to shave
- To be suspended until he shaves
- To be excluded from mass until he shaves
Theology class was the only time this was briefly discussed (and there was only one option covered).
Which of the following might you have to memorize for your theology final?
- Hail Holy Queen
- I'll Fly Away
- This Little Light of Mine
What was typically served for lunch on Fridays (especially during Lent)?
- Fish tacos
- Cheese pizza
You couldn't wait to go here:
- Kairos retreat
If you didn't have one of these, you couldn't attend a school dance:
- Opposite-sex date
- An ankle-length dress
Ash Wednesday signifies the start of what?
- Feast of the Epiphany