Should I Cut My Hair?
How long is your hair right now?
- It's pretty short.
- It reaches my shoulders.
- It goes down my back.
- It's so long, I keep it tied up and tucked away all day.
When was the last time you cut your hair?
- I get a trim every six weeks.
- Maybe last year.
- I try to trim it at home, but it's been a while since my last professional cut.
- When I was a kid...?
Which celebrity hairstylist would you love to get a makeover from?
- Yene Damtew, Michelle Obama's hairstylist
- Jen Atkin, stylist for the Kardashians
- Kristin Ess, stylist for Lauren Conrad
- Kim Kimble, hairstylist for Beyonce' and Zendaya
What's been going on in your life lately?
- I just got a new job.
- I'm going through a breakup.
- My family just welcomed a new baby.
- Same ol' boring stuff.
How long does it take for your hair to grow back?
- My hair grows pretty fast.
- It might grow if it weren't for the breakage.
- It takes a while to get my length back.
- I've never paid it much attention.
What is your face shape?
How healthy is your hair?
- It'll get pretty smooth after a good shampoo and condition.
- I have a lot of heat damage.
- I've bleached and dyed my hair until it dried out.
- It's super healthy and full.
What makes a good stylist in your opinion?
- Someone who is in tune with the latest trends and most chic hairstyles.
- Someone who respects my comfort level and understands what I want.
- Someone who is talented at taming wild hair.
- Someone who can create a good look to fit my face.
How would you describe your hair?
- Lengthy, healthy, and beautiful
- Short and low-maintenance
- Curly and unpredictable
- Resilient and forgiving
What hairstyle do you enjoy wearing the most?
- Down, bone-straight
- Messy bun
- Intricate updos
- Big curls and waves all over
Do you get emotional about haircuts?
- I get emotional in a good way about releasing the past.
- Of course not, it's just hair!
- I cry every time I see scissors near my hair.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Should I Cut My Hair?
Deciding on whether or not to cut your hair can be a big undertaking. You have to figure out if short hair will look good with your face shape, or if you're ready for the commitment of growing your hair back. Long hair can be a lot of work, and it tends to be a little heavy depending on the amount of humidity in your area.
After you decide to cut your hair, you have to make sure you know how to style it. You may not know what you'll look like with a short cut, and learning to style your hair with a new length can be tricky. But, cutting your hair is a new look that can be fun and exciting.