The Office Relationships: Are You Jim and Pam Or Michael and Jan?
How would your friends describe your relationship in one word?
How long have you and your significant other been together?
- Several years
- A couple of months
- It's brand new.
- Around a year
Are the two of you married?
- Yes, and we have kids, too.
- No, and that will not happen.
- Yes, and now it is time to start a family.
- No, but who knows what the future holds.
Where would you go for dinner on date night?
- We have plenty food at home.
- A rooftop candlelit dinner for two.
- A seafood restaurant
- Chinese food
If you could choose one character from The Office to be your trusted best friend, which of the following would it be?
- Michael Scott
What helped you fall in love with your significant other?
- I feel happy around them.
- Their sense of humor
- Their gorgeous looks
- I felt a sense of security
When it comes to public displays of affection, what feels most comfortable for the two of you?
- I want to show affection, but it seems to be one-sided
- Making out because we do not care
- Holding hands
- We keep that stuff private.
Where did the two of you meet for the first time?
- At work
- At the store
- At a party
- At a bar
How much time do you spend together?
- Whenever we can sneak away
- Usually late at night when they call me.
- Not as much as we want
- We are inseparable.
How long did it take you to realize that this is the person you want to spend the rest of your life together?
- The first time we met
- We both knew it, but bad luck kept us apart.
- We have not quite reached that point yet.
- It took a while but once I fell, I fell hard.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
The Office Relationships
Jim and Pam were one of the biggest reasons people loved "The Office". Their love story was not ordinary by any means, and it took several years to happen. But when it did, it was perfection. So many other relationships on the show are compared to Jim and Pam, but none of them are anywhere close to them. Phyllis and Bob Vance were never challenged in the romance department. Amd Angela and Dwight had to overcome some obstacles before finally getting together.
While Jim and Pam may be America's favorite couple, there were still many other great pairings on this hilarious TV show. Dunder Mifflin was a paper company, but it ended up bringing many adorable couples together.