Which Office Character Are You?
Your professor says something you know for sure is completely incorrect, and even offensive. You...
- Say nothing, but let it bother you all class.
- Go up to the professor after class.
- Drop the class; it's not worth your while.
- Raise your hand and explain why you are offended.
- Joke about it in a whisper with the person next to you.
Your favorite type of homework is...
- A take-home test, because grading is less subjective.
- A partner project, because you work better with one friend than many strangers.
- An oral presentation, because audiences respond well to you.
- An individual project, because you like to do your own work.
- A group project, because you work well with others.
At high school parties, when someone handed you a drink you...
- Tossed it. You hate the feeling of being intoxicated.
- Drank it because everyone else was drinking.
- Tossed it. If your parents found out, they would freak out.
- Never happened; high school parties were lame.
- Drank it, and a couple more.
You find out you have had an evil twin all along who is your complete opposite in every way! S/he is...
- An insensitive brute.
- A total bore.
- An idiot.
- A square.
- A slacker.
Your dad tells you to clean up the kitchen, but from the looks of the mess, the job will take you all day! You...
- Organize all the pans by lid size and the plates by color...like a pretty rainbow.
- Don't do it; there's no point starting if you can't finish.
- Do a really quick job so you can go out later.
- Do the job, but draw sad faces in the dust on the countertops as a protest!
- Spend all day cleaning so you don't get yelled at.
You and a casual friend are in the same major, but she's doing just horribly in it. You...
- Tutor her for a small fee every Saturday night.
- Tell her to stay with it--that way, your grade will go up!
- Whisper answers to her during the tests or show her your homework answers.
- Tell her she should drop out; it's better she know now she's not smart enough for it.
- Show her as much sympathy as you can without getting in trouble with the professor.
You chose your school first and foremost because...
- It has a great program in a rare subject.
- It has all-around good academics.
- It has great networking.
- It has a beautiful, relaxing campus.
- It is prestigious.
If you were in a band, you would be...
- The singer, so you can try out your crazy dance moves.
- The drummer, so you can be the backbone of the band.
- The bassist, so you can add a lot without having to solo. No one listens to the bass.
- The guitarist, so you can show off your skills.
- The trumpeter, so you can overpower everyone else.
Your wedding will be...
- A beach wedding, with tiki torches.
- An elopement.
- An extravagant weekend wedding in a cathedral.
- A quiet backyard event with your closest friends and family.
Your friend chose an extravagant weekend wedding, and you're invited! But there's one problem... you have been having an affair with the groom/bride. You...
- Speak up when the priest asks if there are any objections to the marriage.
- Pull your friend over to the side and confess.
- Send your apologies, but you won't be able to attend the wedding.
- Zip your lips and vow to end the affair tomorrow.
- Try to slip it in as a joke while you're giving a toast.