It's 10 o'clock on a Saturday night and you are...
- Playing board games with the family
- Just leaving the house. The night is young!
- Sharing a bottle of wine with my significant other
- Finishing dinner with friends at the new restaurant in town
- Sitting around a bonfire at the lake
Pick a shape:
Which of the following phrases do you identify most with?
- "Two's company. Three's a crowd."
- "Old friends are the best friends."
- "Rules are made to be broken."
- "Follow your heart!"
- "Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!"
Let's go to the movies! It's your turn to choose and you pick...
- A "film noir" retrospective at the museum
- The subtitled drama that won all those awards
- The latest super hero mega-flick
- A family-friendly comedy with a large popcorn
- Whatever is showing at midnight!
Your go-to beverage is...
- Red Bull
- A cold beer
- Sweet tea
- A glass of Malbec
Your dancing shoes are...
- My boots
- My fanciest shoes
- Comfortable but stylish
- Whatever I have on. Or off!
- Standard ballroom dancing shoes
Complete this sentence: "I am a rule _______"
The last time you and your friends and family got together and had a really good time, what did you do?
- Attended a wedding and reception
- Had a quiet dinner
- Cooked out on the grill in the backyard
- Traveled to a family reunion
- Threw a party with plenty of champagne
If you could vacation anywhere, you'd go...
- Somewhere exotic and secluded
- A big city with art galleries and restaurants
- A beach house with family and friends
- Somewhere with lots of outdoor activities
- A small town with a lot of history and culture
If you could have lived in another time and place, would you choose...
- The 1890s "Wild West"
- The 1950s midwest
- The Roaring 1920s in New York
- The 1970s on the West Coast
- The 1900s in Paris