Which Ancient Civilization Suits You Best?
It’s snowing again – for the twentieth day in a row. This makes you feel:
- Like you want to ski
- Like you want to die
Do you prefer your civilizations to be pretty homogeneous, or are you more into cultural diversity?
- Diversity, baby
You wake up one day to find that your sandals have been stolen by your neighbor. What do you do?
- Take back your sandals and steal an extra pair as punishment.
- Take the criminal to court!
- Head over to your neighbor's place and see if you can resolve the conflict with words.
- Pillage the sh*t out of his home.
Which is most important to you?
How do you want your body to be treated when you die?
- Bury me in a graveyard
- A stone boat sounds pretty bad-ass
- Seal me up in a sarcophagus!
Are you more of a lover or a fighter?
- A little bit of both
Are you afraid of angering the gods?
- Nah, they’re lightweights.
- Of course I am, how can you even ask?!
Are you a fan of sailing?
- Call me Cap'n!
- I prefer to keep my feet on dry land.
How does a world in which virtually all women are treated like slaves sound to you?
- Somewhat disconcerting
What kind of material would you prefer your house be built out of?
- Wood and stone
What’s the one thing you just can’t live without?
- Indoor plumbing
- The right for old people to be drunk in public!