What Kind Of Bitch Are You?
You tend to be a…
- A little of each
Making fun of stupid people is…
- The only way to maintain sanity
- Simply not my thing
- A waste of time and energy
- A lifestyle choice I applaud
Imagine you’ve been put in charge of a group project. Someone in the group doesn’t seem to be working as hard as the others. You would most likely…
- Cut them some slack, there could be a good reason for the lack of productivity
- Find time to discuss the issue privately and work toward a solution
- Bitch to my friends about how annoying it is to be a manager
- Bitch them out, possibly even in front of the others
Your friend makes a run to the convenience store, so you ask them to pick up a Snickers bar. They return with another kind of chocolate instead. You…
- Heave a sigh, but let it go
- Don’t bother mentioning the mistake
- Make fun of their bad memory
- Say: "Thanks! Just what I needed."
When people criticize you for no good reason, they better be prepared…
- For me to gently criticize their behavior
- For all hell to break loose
- For me to carefully consider their criticism and address their concerns in a calm manner
- For an eye-roll, and then possibly the finger, if I'm feeling fiesty
Which sentence are you most likely to hear fall out of your friend's mouth?
- "Quit your bitching."
- "That is a fantastic idea."
- "I think you may have offended someone..."
- "Wow, you really see things from a lot of different angles!"
You discover that your best friend is cheating on their significant other, a person you barely know. You are most likely to...
- Discuss the issue with my friend in a non-judgmental way
- Let my friend know that I strongly disapprove of this kind of behavior
- Contact the significant other, because they deserve to know
- Do absolutely nothing
You are out with a couple friends, trying to pick a movie to see, and one of your friends suggests a comedy but you are pretty sure it's going to suck. What are you most likely to do?
- Suggest a different movie
- Go along with the others
- Crack a brutal joke about how awful the movie is going to be
- Go see the comedy anyway and then bitch about how bad it was
Be honest, do you enjoy bitching about all the crap that bothers you in life?
- I rarely complain, for others have it worse than me
- Honestly? Yeah I do
- I don’t have time to bitch – I need to be getting stuff done
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
How Much Of A Bitch Are You
One of the most versatile words in the English language; it is used to express a multitude of emotions; anger, anticipation, despair, endearment, envy, excitement, fear, horror, joy, shock, surprise, warning; all achieved by one's enunciation and intonation. It may be someone who is inconsiderate and insensitive. Someone who used to be kind to you, but then decided that you weren't good enough for them anymore. Someone who you thought was your friend but turned out to be the opposite.