Which Word Describes Your Relationship?
How much time do you and your significant other spend together?
- Not enough
- Too much
- We're together all the time and we love it
- We pass like ships in the night and that's okay with us
Do the two of you ever disagree over money?
- Yes, all the time!
- We are able to discuss the issue calmly and rationally
- Only when the cash is low
Do you ever take vacations apart?
- We'd probably go crazy if we didn't!
- I couldn't imagine us being apart that long
- I wish we could, but we don't
How would you feel about sleeping in separate beds?
- It would cut down on the arguments
- No problem. We don't use the bed for anything but sleep anyway.
What is the one thing the two of you never argue about?
- Adult relations
- Our taste in movies
- The kids/pets
- We never argue
What is your favorite activity together?
- A night at the club
- Making love
- Something involving the kids or pets
- Talking with each other
What is the silliest thing you do together?
- We dress up in costumes
- We do crazy things in bed
- We argue then go days without speaking
- We spend hours gazing into each other's eyes
What is their favorite song?
- I have no idea
- It's also my favorite
- It's something I can't stand
Do you ever get bored?
- All the time
- We're too busy arguing to get bored
- Sure, when we're not in bed together
If you caught them cheating, you would...?
- Take off immediately
- Forgive them
- It's happened and I've stayed
- Seriously consider leaving