Do people tend to come to you for advice?
- My life is pretty much a disaster, so no
- Sometimes, but only really close friends
- I’m kinda like The Oracle in The Matrix
You’ve got a couple weeks off and want to get the heck outta town! How do you choose where you’ll go?
- I ask friends for suggestions
- I go to a travel agency and look for deals
- I research the interwebs and read the comments
- I just get in the car and let my destination find me
Do you believe in palmistry and fortune-telling?
- Palm reading, yes
- Fortune-telling, yes
- I believe both have their merits
- They’re both a load of poop
You’re walking toward your house when a black cat darts from under a ladder, crosses your path, and eats a raven that is pecking on your window. What do you do?
- I say, “That was weird,” and then go about my day
- Wait, what happened? I was looking at my phone.
- I look behind me to make sure a bus isn’t about to hit me
- I pass out, wake up and then move to a different city
Are you the type of person to read the last page of a book before you read the first page?
- All the time
- No, why the heck would I spoil the ending?
Just when you’ve finally built up the courage to quit your job and pursue the career of your dreams, you’re offered a promotion and a raise. Do you still quit?
- Yes, if I’m ready, I’m ready
- Maybe, but it depends on the size of the raise
- No, I gotta take the cash. It’s tough out there.
Do you believe in karma?
- Yes, it reminds me to be a good person
- I'm not sure
- Nah! It’s just another construct to keep people in line
On your list of things that make you happy, where does money rank?
- I hate to say it, but pretty high
- Number one with a bullet!
- It is nice to have, but it’s not a huge priority
- It doesn’t. Money makes things easier, but it doesn’t make me happy.
You're checking out at the grocery store and the cashier gives you $20 too much in change. What do you do?
- I give it back to the cashier
- It depends on how much I need the money at that moment
- Finders keepers, losers weepers!