What Should Your Favorite Color Be?
You’re shopping and spot someone shoplifting. What do you do?
- Call the cops
- Chase them down and force them to give back the item
- Pay for the item - the person wouldn’t have taken it if they didn’t need it
- Who cares? Stores expect to be stolen from
Your significant other says they’ll be home at 10pm, but it’s 1am when they finally show up. You:
- Calmly ask them to explain themselves
- Don't do anything, I'm asleep by 9:30
- Roll in around 2am from my own event
- Watch them pick their belongings off the front lawn with glee
It’s your first day at a new job! How do you feel?
- I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work!
- Hopeful that everyone will like me
- A little anxious but I love a challenge
- Excited and ready to get started
Time for a new workout routine! What will it be?
- Spin class
- Bootcamp workout
Of the following, what's your favorite sport?
- I don’t enjoy competitive sports
- It’s time for some football
- Hello, March Madness
- Batter up - it’s baseball for me
You’re texting with your best friend and get into an argument. How do you handle it?
- Write them a final text explaining my point of view and hope they apologize
- Wait until they want to talk about it
- Find them right away - I don’t like to let things fester
- Worry about it until I can see them again
What’s your favorite seasonal coffee drink?
- Peppermint mocha
- Pumpkin spice anything!
- Orange spice iced coffee
- Iced vanilla latte
- None of that for me thanks!
What is your go-to first date question?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Where is your dream travel destination?
You’re throwing a dinner party. Who do you invite?
- I like to focus on one person at a time
- All my friends - I love having everyone around!
- My family
- I’d rather just eat a nice meal by myself
You just got an adorable new pet! What name do you choose?
- Peanut Wigglebutt
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Favorite Color Personality Test
In general, we tend to associate shades of blue, green and purple with being cool and inviting. These colors can convey a sense of professionalism and help those viewing them to feel more at ease. On the other hand, shades of warmer colors like red, orange and yellow, suggest creativity and are often associated with high energy and intense emotions such as love and anger. The neutral shades (white, black, brown and gray) each carry their own broad meaning, with white typically referencing openness and black giving off a sense of power. Gray tones most often come across as smooth and modern, while brown is frequently associated with down-to-earth traits and a sense of security