What’s Your Disney Parks IQ?
What are "hidden Mickeys"?
- A plush doll from the souvenir shop
- A character who hides and jumps out to greet guests
- The shape of Mickey's head and ears integrated into the parks' architecture
- A video game found in the arcades
Which country does not have a Disney Parks presence?
Disney Parks are known for their iconic rides. Which ride is featured in Tokyo, Paris, Anaheim, and Orlando?
- It's a Small World
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Splash Mountain
Disney has a lot of special words for everyday concepts and things. What are Disney Park employees called?
- Amusement Specialists
- Helper Mice
- Cast Members
Which land is unique to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA?
- Liberty Square
- New Orleans Square
Which celebrity stars in an attraction about different forms of energy in Epcot?
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Robin Williams
- Martin Short
- Justin Timberlake
What is the name of the town portrayed in Disney's Cars Land?
- Gasket City
- Radiator Springs
Disney's Hollywood Studios have names on the windows of the Streets of America. Who are they in tribute to?
- Frontier Explorers
- Golden Age Actors
- Former Mouseketeers
Mickey ear hats are a popular accessory found in the Disney Parks. Where did they make their first debut?
- Opening of DisneyLand
- Opening of Walt Disney World
- Along with the debut of the Mickey balloons
- "Mickey Mouse Club" TV show
Walt Disney had an apartment inside of Disneyland, where?
- Inside the Castle
- Above the Firehouse
- In an underground bunker
- In a private section of the Haunted Mansion
Pictured is the Disneyland Castle, which Princess does the castle belong to?
- Snow White
- Sleeping Beauty
- Belle from "Beauty and the Beast"