What’s Your Magician Name?
And for your first trick...
- Card trick
- Wriggle myself out of a straightjacket
- Remove my head from my body
- Float 10 feet in the air
- Make an audience member disappear
As a magician, what is your favorite venue to perform?
- Las Vegas
- Birthday parties
- The nightclub circuit
What is your assistant's name?
- The Magnificent Maxine
- The Luxurious Leslie
- Elvira The Enchanting
Describe your ideal costume:
- Purple wizards' robe
- Traditional tuxedo
- A robe and pipe
- Hawaiian shirt
- Black shirt, black pants
How do you want the audience to feel after your act?
- Happy from all the laughing
- I hope they take up the art of magic!
What "style" of magic do you like to perform?
- Simple rabbit-in-hat stuff
- Crazy escape-artist tricks
- Audience-participation hypnosis
- Floating and levitation
Besides defying the laws of nature, do you like to throw any other elements into your routine?
- An educational experience
A fan asks you how you sawed your assistant in half. Do you reveal your secret?
- Of course! I want to inspire the next generation
- A magician never reveals his secret
- I don't do the saw trick, sorry!
Time for the Grand Finale! Which crazy trick have you been keeping in your back pocket the whole show?
- I will escape from handcuffs under water
- I will turn my assistant into a lizard
- I will make a group of grown adults quack like ducks
- I will make a spoon bend. It's awesome!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Famous Wizard Names
You are tricky, and your sleight of hand is on point! Now, you need a great name for your act. A magicians stage name needs to be memorable. After all, it’s the most valuable thing you want your audience to remember once you have impressed them. If you have a common name, it may be worth changing one part of it, to something unique but easy to remember.