Where Should I Eat?
Why are you going out to eat?
- I'm on lunch break from work.
- I don't want to cook.
- I want eat and watch the game.
- I'm taking the family out.
How much time do you have to eat?
- 30 minutes or less
- An hour or maybe a little more
- A couple of hours
- As much as needed
What's your go-to Friday night takeout order?
- A sandwich
- Chicken wings
- A Steak
- Gourmet food
How much do you expect your meal to cost?
- Under $15
- No more than $40
- I don't have a budget
How do you want to dress for the meal?
- I might be wearing sweats, who cares?
- Jeans, a T-shirt, and some sneakers
- I'm dressing casually
- I want to look a little fancy for the meal.
How healthy do you want to eat?
- Most foods are fried, but you might be able to get a salad.
- You can find something healthy, but it may not be what you want.
- There will be a variety of healthy options.
- The chef will probably make something you like that adheres to your eating habits.
What about the noise level at the restaurant?
- There may be a few conversations or rumbles of food equipment.
- I expect there will be a game on or a live band might be playing.
- I expect it to be somewhat quiet besides the other families or couples talking.
- I expect it to be very quiet with minimal talking.
What are your expectations for your server?
- I don't expect to have a server.
- I'll probably be served by the bartender.
- I expect to be served by a friendly person who checks on our table a few times.
- I expect to be served by someone who is very knowledgeable and attentive.
What kind of dessert do you expect to have at the restaurant?
- I don't plan to order dessert.
- A cookie or ice cream
- Pie and ice cream
- Crème Brulee
How do you expect to pay?
- I plan to pay at the counter when I order my food.
- I expect to be given the option to pay before I eat or start a tab.
- I expect my server will come collect the payment after the meal.
- I expect to be able to pay electronically at the table.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Where should I eat?
There may be dozens or even hundreds of restaurants in your area. Where should you go? Are you looking for something like McDonalds or Taco Bell? Are you looking for a sports bar like Buffalo Wild Wings? Would you go to somewhere like Applebee's? Is it one of those rare occasions you go out to a fine dining restaurant like J. Alexanders?