Where Should You Stay In Vegas?
Which of these best describes your fashion aesthetic?
- Trendy. I keep a close watch on the hottest designers and styles.
- Classic. I like clothes that are timeless and elegant.
- Cool casual. I keep up on fashion, but I dress it down.
- Comfortable. I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.
- Thrift store chic. Vintage is my style.
Which of these animals would you most like to be?
- An elephant
- A wolf
- A lion
- An eagle or falcon
- A tiger
The best vacations include plenty of _________.
- Golf or other sports
How would you describe your job?
- White collar
- Blue collar
- No collar
- No pants
When was the last time you took a vacation?
- Over a year ago
- More than six months ago
- A few months back
- I'm still on one
A friend of yours gets obnoxiously drunk in public. What do you do?
- Get them out of there and take them home
- Pretend I don't know them
- Order them another drink and enjoy the show
- Order two drinks for myself because I clearly need to catch up
- My friends and I don't drink
What is your idea of a romantic evening?
- Snuggle on the couch, drink some wine, and watch old movies
- Dinner at a nice restaurant and a stroll through quiet streets
- A picnic under the stars
- A hot tub filled with champagne and a room with a mirrored ceiling
- Sending the kids on a sleepover and ordering pizza
Which of these is your favorite way to gamble?
- Sports books or the track
- Table games like Craps and Roulette
- Slot machines
- Lottery tickets
When you stay in a hotel how much time do you spend in the room?
- Very little. It's essentially a place to crash.
- A fair amount. I'm paying for it, I should at least use it!
- Cable. Comfy beds. Room Service. Bubble baths. Why would I leave?
Can you keep a secret?
- Secret? What secret?
- Yes, but I'm not above blackmail
- Usually, but not from someone I care about
- Nope. I sing like a bird. To everyone!