Where Will You Be In 10 Years?
How much time do you spend at work?
- About 40 hours; I work full-time
- About 50 or 60 hours plus; I'm in overtime
- 10 to 30 hours; I'm a part-timer
- 0 to 10 hours; that's right, you heard me!
Do you have a savings account? And how much money do you have in it?
- Nope, I'm living paycheck to paycheck
- Yes, and I make regular deposits
- I do, but I don't save as much as I should
- No, but I do have a piggy bank
How's your dating life?
- I regularly go on dates
- I sometimes go on dates
- I almost never go on dates
- I'm already in a relationship, thank you
What's your biggest goal in life?
- Raising a family
- Becoming successful
- Living life to the fullest
- Doing as little work as possible
- None of the above/something else
How often do you eat out?
- Only on special occasions
- Every once in a while, as a treat
- Sometimes, when I just don't feel like cooking
- Pretty often
- Like, every day
If you won the lottery tomorrow, what's the first thing you'd do?
- Take a trip around the world
- Buy all the stuff I ever wanted!
- Pay off all my bills and take care of family
- Donate to charity
- Nothing, just put it in the bank
How often do you read?
- I crack open a book at least daily
- I read sometimes
- I rarely read
- Read? You're joking right? Hahahaha...
How often do you exercise?
- I'm an exercise fanatic!
- I work out pretty regularly
- I break a sweat every once in a while
- I'm allergic to exercise
- I walked up some stairs earlier... does that count?
You just got fired from your job. You...
- Immediately start looking for another one
- Take a vacation
- Start my own business
- Yell at my boss... how dare they!
Your dreams are...
- Something fun to think about
- Something I will make reality!
- Filled with scary clowns and long hallways