Where Will You Be In 10 Years?
How much time do you spend at work?
- About 40 hours; I work full-time
- About 50 or 60 hours plus; I'm in overtime
- 10 to 30 hours; I'm a part-timer
- 0 to 10 hours; that's right, you heard me!
Do you have a savings account? And how much money do you have in it?
- Nope, I'm living paycheck to paycheck
- Yes, and I make regular deposits
- I do, but I don't save as much as I should
- No, but I do have a piggy bank
How's your dating life?
- I regularly go on dates
- I sometimes go on dates
- I almost never go on dates
- I'm already in a relationship, thank you
What's your biggest goal in life?
- Raising a family
- Becoming successful
- Living life to the fullest
- Doing as little work as possible
- None of the above/something else
How often do you eat out?
- Only on special occasions
- Every once in a while, as a treat
- Sometimes, when I just don't feel like cooking
- Pretty often
- Like, every day
If you won the lottery tomorrow, what's the first thing you'd do?
- Take a trip around the world
- Buy all the stuff I ever wanted!
- Pay off all my bills and take care of family
- Donate to charity
- Nothing, just put it in the bank
How often do you read?
- I crack open a book at least daily
- I read sometimes
- I rarely read
- Read? You're joking right? Hahahaha...
How often do you exercise?
- I'm an exercise fanatic!
- I work out pretty regularly
- I break a sweat every once in a while
- I'm allergic to exercise
- I walked up some stairs earlier... does that count?
You just got fired from your job. You...
- Immediately start looking for another one
- Take a vacation
- Start my own business
- Yell at my boss... how dare they!
Your dreams are...
- Something fun to think about
- Something I will make reality!
- Filled with scary clowns and long hallways
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?
Perhaps it’s for your first job out of college? In this case, the interviewer is not expecting you to know what you will be doing in 10 years. If you can see yourself in five different careers, say so. You will have successfully answered this question if you do more than shrug your shoulders or evade the question. Show that you are excited about the future. If you want to know for fun then try our Quiz. Learn if you will find true love, a move across the country, or work with all the technological innovations that are sure to come in the next 10 years.