What Do Your Dreams Say About You?
You have the flu, and your fever nightmare might be full of images of you:
- Drifting in a canoe on a hot, flat ocean
- Being a passenger on a bus that keeps almost crashing
- Flying towards the sun and getting hotter and hotter
- Someone chasing me
Life is stressing you out and you have a dream about a giant wave approaching your beach, you most likely...
- Get rescued by someone sexy
- Start to cry
- Freeze in fear
Your significant other is breaking up with you. You would most likely dream about...
- Winning their love back through a series of tests
- Romancing them on a clothing-optional beach
- Chasing them down
- Forgiving them
You're having a dream about having sex, where?
- On a floating dock under moonlit skies
- On a private jet
- I can't dream about THAT!
- Nope, not getting naked, even for that
- Somewhere I could get caught
What could be the setting of the scariest dream you ever had?
- At the doctor or dentist's office
- I don't have scary dreams
- In a busy train station or airport
- In a cemetery
You're dreaming about a fabulous vacation; what happens?
- I meet the love of my life in the airport
- I miss my flight
- The cruise ship sails into a terrifying stormy sea
- I am starving and the flight attendants ignore me
What do you do in your dreams that makes you really happy when you wake up?
- Catch something I'm chasing
- Fall in love
- Have great sex
- Arrive on time for something important
What do you NEVER dream about?
- Vehicles crashing
- Too much food
You're at a class reunion in your dream, who comes to talk with you?
- My secret crush
- The bully who always picked on me
- My favorite teacher
- A charming stranger to spirit me away
What dream theme do you most remember?
- Tests, schools, and classrooms
- Romance, love, compassion
- Being inappropriately naked
- Having fun