What Is Your Dream Job?
What did you get in trouble for mostly as a kid?
- Talking back to my parents
- Wearing inappropriate clothes
- Acting up in class because I was bored
- Being too rough with other kids
What do people notice about you first?
- My sense of humor
- My confidence
- My energy
- My looks
How well did you do in school?
- I was one of the best pupils
- I was kind of a slacker
- Ehh, grades are just grades
- I was super popular
- I was the class clown!
How would your boss describe you?
- I talk too much
- Hard worker
- Very driven
- Kind of lazy
Are you the life of the party?
- I'm the death of the party
- I can always be counted on to get everybody dancing and having a good time
- Ehh, I kind of do my own thing
- I have a way of making people gravitate towards me
How do you feel about attending sporting events?
- I love it!
- I don't really follow sports
- I prefer events where I'm the center of attention
- It's a great place to meet new people
Have you ever sang karaoke?
- I'm so bad at it, it's embarrassing
- Karaoke is a waste of time
- It's fun to get drunk and act silly!
- I prefer more serious events, like a good debate
What was your favorite class as a kid?
- Music class
- Whatever class challenged me the most
- Public speaking
What was the first thing you did as a kid that required responsibility?
- Tutoring other kids
- Being the team captain of my sports team in school
- Getting a real job
- I'm still waiting for responsibility
How would you describe your clothing style?
- Flashy and fun
- Hip and trendy
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Examples of Dream Jobs
Hiring managers get excited when you show them overlap between their job, and what you enjoy doing. Because that means you’re more likely to be motivated and stick around longer if they hire you. Adjust your answer to make sure you’re showing some overlap between the qualities you want and the position you’re interviewing for. The more overlap, the better.