Which 80s Actress Are You?
Which of these describes something you'd wear to the beach?
- Something that shows lots of skin
- A t-shirt and cut-off jeans
- Sunglasses and a big floppy hat
Which of these dance styles appeals to you most?
- Anything that gets me shaking my assets
- I can do it all!
- Close and slow
- Break dancing
As a child I wanted to be...?
- A doctor
- A ballerina
- A quarterback
- A menace to society
What do you think of Hemingway?
- I love the sense of mystery
- I prefer someone whose use of language is more elegant
- He's a tough, manly writer
How much makeup do you wear?
- Hardly any
- Tons - I have to stand out in a crowd!
- Just enough to get by
Which of these decades best reflects your sense of style?
- The flamboyance of the 20s
- The glamour of the 40s
- The groovy look of the 70s
- The boxy look of the 80s
What is your idea of a strong woman?
- A woman strong enough to compete with men on an athletic field
- A woman who can excel in this male-dominated world
- A woman who can use charm to get what she wants
- A woman who can survive stardom
What kind of car would you prefer to drive?
- Something flashy
- Something sleek and quiet
- Something fuel efficient
- Something tough
How do you feel about the use of profanity in public?
- I like a person who's not afraid to speak up - no matter who they offend
- It's rude and disrespectful
- It makes a person sound classless and stupid
- I try to avoid it, but sometimes I can't help myself
It's time for dinner! What are you making?
- Reservations - I look too good to eat in tonight!
- I'll find out as soon as I remove the blindfold!
- I order takeout