Pick an '80s fashion statement you'd still rock today:
- Spandex/ leggings
- Big hair and big earrings
- Shoulder pads
- Scrunchies and colored hair
Which 80s band would you rock out to in the shower?
- New Edition
- Duran Duran
- Van Halen, dude!
It’s 1985, and you’re a teenager, what would you be doing with your friends on a Friday night?
- Cruising the mall
- Going to the football game
- Playing D&D
- Trying to score booze
- Trying to find a house party!
It's Friday night and you're at the disco. You'll probably end up...
- Dancing the night away
- Too tired to go out in the first place
- Playing designated driver and taking care of my friends
- Meeting a sexy stranger
OK, so let’s say you find that house party, pick your poison!
- California Coolers
- The other kind of “bud”
- Jack Daniels
- I’m not really a big partier
If you were an 80’s pop star, what would your reputation be?
- Rainbows and unicorns!
- I’d be the weird one!
- Flirty and fun!
- Dirty and dressed like a nun!
What's your ultimate goal for your career?
- Revolutionize my industry
- Be recognized for my achievements
- Make loads of money
- Not get fired?
Pick a pattern:
Pick a John Hughes movie!
- "Pretty in Pink"
- "Sixteen Candles"
- "Ferris Bueller’s Day Off"
- "The Breakfast Club"
- Wow! That’s way too much Molly Ringwald for me!
If you were an ice cream flavor, you'd be...
- Rainbow sherbet
- Cookie dough
- Mint chocolate chip
What's better: Live or Studio?
- Live performances are always more fun
- Studio recordings are cleaner and really involved
- Neither; I love impromptu jam sessions
The most stressful thing about being a pop star would be...
- Dealing with the press
- Paparazzi and hecklers
- Constant touring and busy schedules
- Stressful? I'm a pop star!
Your biggest hit would be about…
- Broken hearts
- Having a good time!
During a concert, how many outfits would you wear onstage?
- One is enough
- One for a big entrance and another one to dance in
- Three or four
- Like, 23; that's a lucky number, right?
Choose an '80s TV show to watch on your tour bus:
- "Family Ties"
- "Who's the Boss?"
- "Growing Pains"
- "Full House"
- "Magnum P.I."
Which of these popular words and phrases would you steal from the 80s and use today?
- So rad!
- Gag me with a spoon!
- Hey bud, what’s your damage?
- To the max!
Pick your 80s ride!
- VW Rabbit
It IS the 80s, so which of these items do you have to have in your purse at all times?
- Lip gloss
- An IUD
- Drugs, of course!
Which of these outdoor activities do you like the most?
- Horseback riding
- Tanning at the beach
- Flashing random people on the street
If you could go back to the 80s and change one thing, which of these would it be?
- The mostly terrible music (not mine, of course)
- The mostly terrible fashion (what’s with all the headbands?)
- The mostly terrible hair (rooster tails are not a good look)
- Make sure Kim Kardashian was never born
What’s your best attribute?
- My brains
- My determination
- My sense of humor
- My ass. Really, look at it. It’s spectacular!
You'd rather be paired with the...
- Young, bad boy (or girl) type
- Straight-A student
- Older professional
What’s your approach to relationships?
- Love ‘em and leave ‘em
- Slow and steady
- Wild and reckless
- Tender and loving
- Keep it weird
Other people would describe you as…
- A diva
- A bitch
- A freak
- A sweetheart, duh!
Which of these do you think is the coolest retro gadget of the 80s?
- The Walkman
- The Commodore 64
- The Casio GShock-Watch
- Gotta be “The Clapper!”
Finally, how do you say, “Goodbye?”
- Peace out
- See ya