Which “Attack On Titan” Character Are You?
What's the best way to learn about the Titans?
- Battle and face-to-face contact
- Logic and following the string as it "unravels"
- I just want them dead
Your friend just told you they're a Titan! Do you help them?
- Of course, It's not their fault
- What?! I need to consult with everyone else first
- Nope, they aren't more important than war
- Only if it is practical
Where would you be most helpful in the war against the Titans?
- In an intelligence room, making plans
- Away from the action, gathering information
- On the front lines
- Leading the assault
Those around you are questioning your decisions... what do you do?
- Keep going. I know what I'm doing.
- Doubt myself, and let the others have a say.
- Wait till they're gone, and then follow through with my plan.
- Hear them out.
Why do you fight?
- To make people proud of me
- There is no other option
- I kind of enjoy it, actually
- I have a duty to keep
On a mission, you're told to kill a human. Can you?
- If it's required, yes
- No way
- With ease
- I honestly don't know...
People tend to question your...
- People skills
You are given extremely dangerous orders with no explanation. Do you follow them?
- Yes. I'll try
- I will, but with extreme caution
- Heck no
- I need to understand the goal first... I can't follow orders if I don't know the plan!
You're suddenly in charge of your entire troop. What's the objective?
- Visit my hometown! I mean, patrol this certain area for Titans...
- Everyone can assist me in my personal Titan project. It'll be fun!
- Take some time to come up with the next big step.
- We're going head first into Titan territory.
Titan incoming! Your gut reaction?
- Check my position and that of my friends
- Assume formation
- Look at the big picture... what's the end game?
- Prepare and wait for orders