Which Big Bang Theory Character Are You?
Which is more important: theory or practice?
- They are equally important
- I don’t like this question
You’re at a concert and spot your friends up near the front. It’s really packed! How do you navigate through the crowd to reach them?
- I gently tap people on the shoulder to let them know I need to get through
- I put my whole arm around people as I scoot past them
- I try to get people’s attention by yelling “Excuse me!”
- I avoid crowds at all cost
When you’re attracted to someone, how do you approach them?
- I got a few pick-up lines that work pretty well
- I just be myself and hope for the best
- I am terrified of attractive people
- I don’t usually need to approach other people – they approach me
Comic books. The pinnacle of geekdom. How do you feel about 'em?
- They’re okay
- They are amazing
- I don’t really know, I’ve never tried to get into them
- Way too childish for me
Which of the following best describes your relationship with your significant other?
- I am the brains of the operation
- I wish there was more of a physical spark
- On again, off again
- I am single
Someone who is truly “smart” must…
- Have a lot of common sense
- Have a good education
- Be practical
- Be able to quickly adapt to change
How often are you late?
- Never. Seriously.
In your circle of friends you are often…
- The mediator
- The misunderstood one
- The comic relief
- The freeloader
Which scenario would embarrass you the most?
- Being caught by a friend making out in public
- Revealing a geeky secret
- Not being invited to a friend’s gathering
- I am not so easily embarrassed
How do you deal with anger?
- I let it all out
- I might yell if you push me
- By plotting revenge
- I don’t really get angry