Which Bill Murray Character Are You?
When you're forced to use an airport toilet you ________.
- Sit on it and go
- Have to use Purell and a paper seat cover
- Hover like a magic ninja
- Lose a piece of my soul
- Ummm... nobody is forcing me to use an airport toilet
What do you do after a terrible day at work?
- Go to bed and get ready to do it all again tomorrow
- Wash the grime and slime off me
- Order a pizza and listen to some Tito Puente
- Go swimming in the pool... or the pond
- Sip a Tanqueray and Tab and roll a few frames
Would you ever quit your job and just travel?
- No, I couldn't afford it
- No, I love my job
- Where would I go?
- I already travel enough for work
- Sign me up!
What was your favorite class in school?
- The ones I never went to
What kind of advice are you good at giving?
A cop is writing you a ticket, what's your plan?
- I try to schmooze my way out of it
- I throw it in the glovebox with all the rest
- I wonder why I'm driving a car because I don't own one
- Do you know who I am?
What is your greatest fear?
- Going bald
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- Remember that airport toilet?
What do you say to someone who is throwing shade at your best friend?
- "In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'."
- "Generally you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance."
- "I want to party with you, cowboy."
- "Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"
- "I would love to stay here and talk with you... but I'm not going to."
Let's say that same best friend takes you to a nude beach. What do you do?
- Get naked and dive in!
- Stay, but keep my naughty bits covered
- Find a new best friend
- Take some candid photographs!
What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
- Become a god!
- Drink heavily
- Cross the streams?
- That pretty much sums up my life
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Who is Bill Murray? Actor Bill Murray got his start on Saturday Night Live in New York City. He's since had an amazing career that brought us characters like Carl Spackler from "Caddyshack," Dr. Peter Venkman from "Ghostbusters," and Phil Connors from "Groundhog Day." Take a trip down memory lane and find out which of these Bill Murray characters you're most like.