Which Bill Murray Character Are You?
When you're forced to use an airport toilet you ________.
- Sit on it and go
- Have to use Purell and a paper seat cover
- Hover like a magic ninja
- Lose a piece of my soul
- Ummm... nobody is forcing me to use an airport toilet
What do you do after a terrible day at work?
- Go to bed and get ready to do it all again tomorrow
- Wash the grime and slime off me
- Order a pizza and listen to some Tito Puente
- Go swimming in the pool... or the pond
- Sip a Tanqueray and Tab and roll a few frames
Would you ever quit your job and just travel?
- No, I couldn't afford it
- No, I love my job
- Where would I go?
- I already travel enough for work
- Sign me up!
What was your favorite class in school?
- The ones I never went to
What kind of advice are you good at giving?
A cop is writing you a ticket, what's your plan?
- I try to schmooze my way out of it
- I throw it in the glovebox with all the rest
- I wonder why I'm driving a car because I don't own one
- Do you know who I am?
What is your greatest fear?
- Going bald
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- Remember that airport toilet?
What do you say to someone who is throwing shade at your best friend?
- "In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'."
- "Generally you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance."
- "I want to party with you, cowboy."
- "Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?"
- "I would love to stay here and talk with you... but I'm not going to."
Let's say that same best friend takes you to a nude beach. What do you do?
- Get naked and dive in!
- Stay, but keep my naughty bits covered
- Find a new best friend
- Take some candid photographs!
What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
- Become a god!
- Drink heavily
- Cross the streams?
- That pretty much sums up my life