Which Classic Film Monster Are You?
Frightening villagers is a full-time job. How do you feel about working nights?
- I like it, I'm a creature of the night
- I'm more of a day person
- I'm indifferent
You are peckish and looking for a snack. Which do you prefer?
- Something meaty to chew on
- I'll have something to drink
- Low calorie treat, I'm watching my figure
- I'm not a big eater
Which of these silver screen icons do you find the most intriguing?
- Boris Karloff
- Bela Lugosi
- Lon Chaney, Jr.
- Claude Rains
Even monsters need some shut-eye. What's the best way to catch some Zs?
- I sleep stiff, so I need a hard surface
- I'm out all night, I'll sleep anywhere
- I'll sleep when I'm dead
- I like a nightcap before bedtime
Do you find a full moon to be romantic?
- It helps get me "in the mood"
- No, things can get a bit hairy
- I don't have much luck with "romance"
Which of these are you most likely to have an irrational fear of?
- Sharp objects
How well do you get along with your neighbors?
- They respect me and leave me alone
- I try to be friendly, but they aren't interested
- My neighbors are the worst
- I'm more of a loner
How do you dress for a night on the town?
- Understated yet fashionable
- Casual and comfortable
- I just wear whatever I have on that day
- Fashion isn't an issue with me
Work doesn't always leave much time for socializing. Which method would you use to get to know a certain someone?
- Ask a friend to make a date for me
- Ask if I can come over for a drink
- I can be persuasive, even hypnotizing
- Take them on a moonlight stroll