Which Classic Movie Gangster Are You?
"Crime" offers a variety of employment options. What's your criminal specialty?
- Bank robbery
- I wet my beak in all of them
Successful gangsters know the value of teamwork. What kind of team do you want to be a part of?
- Huge crime syndicate
- Small crime family
- I just want a partner
- I'm a lone wolf
Deciding to become a gangster is not something you do overnight. Why did you turn to crime?
- I can't find a straight job
- I'm in big financial trouble
- It's the family business
- Honestly? I just like crime!
The cops toss you in to the slammer. You'd rather not stay. How do you plan to break out?
- Start a riot, slip out in the confusion
- Take a hostage
- Dig a tunnel
- Wait for my lawyers to get me out
Crooks launder money to hide it from the feds. What kind of business do you set up to be "legitimate"?
- Political "contributions"
- I'd just keep it under the mattress
After a long day planning a heist, you could use a good drink. What's on tap?
- Bottle of wine
- Bottle of whiskey
Being a gangster can get pretty stressful, what with it being illegal. Do you ever consider going "straight"?
- Yes. I want a better life.
- No. I really enjoy crime.
- Maybe. If I can get weekends off.