Which “Dance Mom” Are You?
If you had a day to enjoy at your leisure, what would you do?
- Glam up and hit the club
- Get pampered at the spa
- Catch up on reading
- Go to the mall
Your daughter is young, talented, and beautiful, what do you encourage her to do after high school?
- Pursue a Hollywood career
- Attend college
- Break into modeling
- Whatever she wants
How do you handle an argument when things get heated?
- Walk away
- Engage in a war of words
- Get physical
If you want to be successful in life, then the most important attribute is...
What's the best way to get something you really want?
- I scratch their back and they scratch mine
- I work hard to earn it
- I whine until I get my way
- I make an evidence-based argument to plead my case
The most important life lesson is...
- Look out for numero uno
- Never let 'em see me sweat
- Kill 'em with kindness
- Second place is just the first-place loser
When the going gets tough, the tough...
- Have a good cry
- Make lemonade out of lemons
- Take out the enemy
- Make it work, whatever's necessary
Which show would you have your daughter audition for if she wasn't on "Dance Moms"?
- "America's Next Top Model"
- "So You Think You Can Dance"
- "American Idol"
- "Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition"