Pirate Quiz: Which of These Famous Pirates Are You?
Which skill is most important in your adventure on the high seas?
- Ability to instill fear
Which country would you rather live in?
Which of these monikers would you rather be known as?
- Witty Jack
- Black Bart
- The Terrible
Which of these flags appeals most to you?
How did you become a pirate?
- Through an apprenticeship by another famous pirate
- Joined the crew through disguise
- Through election when the old captain was killed
- I was literally born on a pirate ship!
- I'm no pirate, I'm a legal privateer!
Which of these would you like to be your pirate claim to fame?
- The most successful pirate ever with most captured ships
- Succeeded at piracy despite the discrimination against my kind
- Retrieval of countless artifacts
- One of only two pirates to retire without being punished
- Most notorious pirate in history
How would your crew describe you?
- Amiable... for a pirate
- Unpredictable and eccentric
What's your piratical style?
- Camp somewhere busy and loot everyone who passes
- It's about the damage I do to my enemies
- Save my effort for the big prizes!
- Capture many smaller ships
What kind of pirate look do you sport?
- An intimidating scowl that scares my enemies
- In expensive clothes!
- Does it matter?
- As long as it's a disguise
- One adjective: Rock-and-roll!
Lastly, what's the name of your ship?
- The Revenge
- The Black Pearl
- The Queen Anne's Revenge
- The Satisfaction
- The Royal Fortune
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The most famous pirates have left their mark on history with tall tales of conquests and battling harsh sea conditions. Famous pirate names like Blackbeard and Sir Henry Morgan may spark some memory of a popular tale. From the eyepatch to a peg leg, there are many different historical pirates that inspired the fictional ones you may know today.