Which Kardashian Are You?
Say you have some friends over and someone seriously insults your taste in furniture. You…
- straight up cry.
- tell them how much that furniture actually cost.
- feel stung but walk away from that jerk and call your mom.
- consider that you might actually need some new furniture.
- just lock everyone out of your house.
When it comes to pranks, your motto is...
- Love it, unless it gets directed towards me, then, no.
- Pranks are a little childish, but I'm usually there watching it go down!
- I’m always the schemer. A lot of people need to be taught some gentle but firm lessons in life.
- I feel like I'm usually the butt of pranks!
- I mean, I’ll go along with them but being silly does not top the list of my priorities.
Let's talk about birthdays.
- I love birthdays but I’m not too big on sweets so you can get creative with the cake!
- Any excuse to throw a huge party is good in my book!
- Ugh, I feel like there's always a birthday party to attend.
- You mean birthday month right? Multiple celebrations means multiple outfit opportunities, which is necessary.
- Birthdays are seriously the best when I’m surrounded by a fun group of people that I love.
When it comes to dating you...
- have been waiting to get married since the day you were born!
- have been with the same person for so long you don't even remember what dating is like.
- are pretty private, but jump all in when the right person comes along.
- occasionally let your mind wander but will always be loyal to your one true love.
- love being in a relationship and have a really hard time letting go when things go south. You might find me eating ice cream in bed and looking at old photos after a breakup.
Your idea of a relaxing afternoon is...
- snuggling with your boo.
- watching TV with a friend.
- giving yourself a facial mask made out of ingredients from your kitchen.
- signing the paperwork on a huge business deal.
- getting off work early and getting your nails done.
Your approach to work life is like..
- Working in a team is ideal for me, but when other people aren't pulling their weight I never let the ball drop.
- I have to feel supported in a work environment, otherwise I get so annoyed and shut down.
- There is always more to do when it comes to work. I'm on my hustle and I won't stop until I have everything there is to have.
- HBIC, I need to know all the details all the time to fix things that other people are going to gloss over.
- I have tons of good business ideas but everything doesn't always work out. I'm trying to find the ideal work/life balance for me.
If someone is gossiping about your worst personality trait, they're probably going to say...
- that I'm self involved. (I'm not though.)
- that I shut down and pretend like nothing is wrong when it is.
- that I'm stubborn.
- that I'm a crazy person. (I'm just busy!)
- probably that I can be a little lazy. And OCD. Both at once.
You dress to...
- look and feel as good as possible.
- showcase all the beautiful things I can afford to buy since I work so hard.
- make a fashion statement and show off your bodacious bod. No one else is allowed in your closet.
- be comfortable, but that doesn’t mean I won’t borrow an outfit from a friend to make a midday change if necessary!
- just be dressed.
When it comes to keeping up your appearance...
- You're the first to try the newest beauty treatment out there, and the more expertly applied makeup the better. Anything in the name of beauty.
- Hitting the gym always makes you feel better. That and a super sleek blowout.
- You can get a little overwhelmed by certain aspects of how much work it takes to look good. You do a lot of work from the inside out.
- You will do pretty much anything it takes to look your best. Personal trainer, plastic surgery, whatever.
- You always look put together, but don't ever try anything too radical. No Botox for you.
Let's talk about your relationship with your mom.
- I don't see my mom as much as I should because of my crazy work schedule.
- My mom is so crazy but she means well, even when she's being a little overprotective and bossy.
- Love her! (I'm her favorite.)
- My mom is pretty tough on me but it comes from a supportive place. She doesn't say it but I think I'm her favorite.
- My mom and I do not always see eye to eye, but I stand my ground and she eventually accepts it.