Which Kevin Spacey Character Are You?
Who do you identify most with in a story?
- The hero, of course
- The villain
- The funny supporting character
- The anti-hero
Your partner double-crossed and framed you. Where do you go to hide out?
- No need... I already have enough evidence to clear my name
Which of these unconventional professions would you choose?
- None of them; the pay sucks!
Do you enjoy the limelight?
- I'd rather pull the strings from backstage
- Of course! I'm the life of the party!
- No, I'm happy as part of the audience
- It has its uses
If you could jump into any of these scenes, it would be:
- Smack in the middle of Ellen's Epic Oscar Selfie
- Into a classic art piece like "The Scream"
- Right into a beautiful postcard; I just want a break
- Inside my favorite TV series
Speaking of entertainment, which is better, TV or film?
- TV; it has more versatility
- I've always preferred the grand scale of films
- Does it even matter?
- I'm not entirely sure
What type of attire do you prefer?
- Dressed to the nines
- Business suits, usually
- Jeans and a shirt; anything functional will do
- I don't have a particular fashion style
Which celebrity would you want to be able to impersonate?
- Al Pacino
- Christopher Walken
- Bill Clinton
- Johnny Carson
- I don't know any of these people
In a word, you are:
- I'd need more than a word
At a party, we'd probably find you:
- In the center of the room, cracking the funniest jokes
- Deep in conversation in some secluded corner
- Making small talk with someone... and hating it