Which best describes your childhood?
- Straight as an arrow
Which best describes your attitude towards having kids?
- I would raise them in my own image
- They scare me
- They are not a priority right now
- I am/would make a fabulous parent
You’ve just begun a new diet when a friend drops in to surprise you with a small gift: home baked chocolate chip cookies. What do you do with them?
- Eat them and feel guilty about your lack of self-control
- Eat them because life it too short not to accept a friend’s gift
- Give them away
- I wouldn’t accept them to begin with
What is the ultimate no-no in an intimate relationship?
- Failing to help when help is needed
- Putting your needs over the needs of your partner
- Making rules
- Having an affair
How often do you feel guilty about something you’ve done?
- Almost never
You’re taking a stroll through a park when a time traveling fairy pops out of nowhere and offers you a chance to change your life forever… Which option do you choose?
- Guaranteed career success
- True Love
- Good times forever
- Power over others
Which quality would/do you value most in a romantic partner?
- Freedom to live my own life
- Someone who supports me no matter what
- Physical beauty
You and your best friend are hiking in the woods. Your friend has turned her ankle and you have to help her walk. You come across a bear – it looks like it’s getting ready to charge toward the two of you. What do you do?
- Leave my friend and run like hell
- Sacrifice myself for my friend
- Try to save us both by helping my friend run
- Stand my ground
Which is the greatest source of power in the world?
What’s your take on corporations?
- They help me pay the bills
- They are evil and I abhor them
- They are both good and bad
- I’d love to take a few down
Do the ends justify the means?
Which proverb do you like the most?
- The pen is mightier than the sword
- People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
- Honesty is the best policy