Who’s Your Country Music Boyfriend?
You spy someone checking you out from across the room. What kind of drink do they get you?
- A mason jar of ‘shine
- Another of whatever I have
- A cosmo
- An ice cold beer
You finally start having a nice conversation with each other. He tells you the name of his favorite sports team, which happens to be your team’s rival! What does that do for you?
- I’ll convert him to the right team, eventually
- Laugh about it
- Trash talk his team
- Switch team loyalty
You exchange phone numbers at the end of the party, who calls first?
- He calls me
- I call him
It’s time for your very first date. He takes you to a fancy restaurant. You think...
- It's not my scene
- Can he afford this?
- It's perfect
- Just what I expected
It’s the end of the night, does he kiss you?
- No way!
- He’ll try
- He does, and I kiss him back
- On the cheek, maybe
You’ve been going out for a while now, how do you know you’re a couple?
- Who counts that?
- From when we first met
- The first time we went hunting together
- Since the first kiss
- It just sort of happened
You’ve gotten into your first fight ever. How do you make up?
- He buys me an "I'm sorry" gift
- We talk it out and move on
- Thumb war!
Your song comes on, what is it?
- “Shotgun Rider” – Tim McGraw
- “He Stopped Loving Her Today” – George Jones
- “Loving You Easy” – Zac Brown Band
- “Somewhere In My Car” – Keith Urban
It’s time to meet the parents, how do they react?
- Relieved he isn't an ex-con
- They love his manners
- They find him resourceful
- They love his jokes
What's the secret to your lasting relationship?
- Lots of laughs
- Mutual respect
- Who knows or cares
- We complement each other