Which Major League Baseball Great Are You?
What kind of student were you in school?
- Honor roll and the other kids hated me for it
- Honor roll and the other kids looked up to me for it
- I never had time to study - too busy playing pranks
- I wasn't that smart but I worked hard and got good grades
Which of these is the most important activity during the weekend?
- Working out
- Drinking, baby!
- Something that helps out the community
- Running errands
A coworker asks if you want to grab a drink during your lunch hour. How do you react?
- Sure, I'll drink them under the table!
- I give my coworker a stern lecture on the need to be more disciplined
- I go with them and cancel the rest of my work day
- I'll go but make sure my boss doesn't find out
- I'd snitch to the boss
How do you feel about junk food?
- I never met a cheeseburger I didn't like
- Sometimes I can't resist
- I avoid it at all costs
- I'm in great shape, so I can have the occasional onion ring
How often do you exercise?
- All the time - I'm always preaching the benefits of exercise
- Only when people are watching me
- Only when I'm chasing the ice cream truck
- It's important that I stay in shape but sometimes life gets in the way
You're going out for a casual night on the town with friends. How do you dress?
- I dress to impress
- Just good enough to attract the eye of some cutie
- I don't worry much about what I wear
- I always look the best out of my friends
What are you most likely to read?
- A book on great leadership
- My own autobiography
- A menu
- A book about business
- A novel that takes me away to another land
Which of these movies inspires you most?
- Animal House
- The Social Network
When traveling, how do you select your destination?
- Great food and drink
- I like low key spots where I won't stand out
- I like places that are exciting and even a little dangerous
- I like to go somewhere to be inspired
- I like being surrounded by people who are like me
When was the last time you were in a fist fight?
- I don't want to ruin this face with fighting
- I stay out of trouble
- That one time I had a few too many
- I was defending the honor of a friend
- I fight all the time - got a problem with that?