There's less than two minutes left in the game, and the score is tied at 27-27. You watch the offense march down the field...
- On my feet, shouting encouragement to my team
- On the edge of my seat, ready to cheer or curse at a moment's notice
- Sitting back, relaxed. We got this!
- Trying to figure out what's going on
How do you feel about cold weather?
- Love it!
- Please no
- I like all the seasons
The recent rule changes in the NFL are...
- Ruining the game
- Making the game safer
- I'm undecided
What's your favorite way for a team to score a touchdown?
- A long bomb that sails over the defender's outstretched arms and hits the receiver in stride
- An electrifying run, with the ball carrier shrugging off multiple tacklers on the way to the end zone
- Pick six! A defensive back taking an interception to the house
Which color resonates with you most?
You just got done watching a defensive struggle of a game that ended with a final score of 13 to 9. What are you thinking?
- That sucked
- What an amazing game - I love a good defensive battle
If money weren't an issue, where would you watch every game from?
- Living it up in the luxury box
- Down near the field - I love to see and hear everything up close
- At the local sports bar, yelling at the TV between sips of my brew
- Kicked back, relaxed on the couch or recliner
Which best describes your personal style?
What's your favorite thing about watching sports?
- I love winning and anything competitive
- Watching and discussing with friends
- I grew up playing sports
- Because I'm a man!
Do your work a blue-collar or white-collar job?
- Neither/not working at the moment