2021 NFL Draft: Which Player Should Your Team Pick?
In your opinion, which position do you think your team should draft in 2021?
- Offensive Lineman
- Wide Receiver
- Defensive Back
Over the past three seasons, what does the quarterback situation look like?
- Our QB is good enough. We just wish our defense could make bigger stops at the end of games.
- Our future Hall of Fame QB has given us so much that it is hard to say goodbye, but the time to move on is finally here.
- We can't seem to protect any QB long enough to allow them to complete passes and win games.
- Our QB checks off all the boxes and is not going anywhere any time soon.
- Thanks to an elite defense, no one has even noticed our QB problems, until now.
What did the passing game look like in 2019?
- If our QB had a little more time to throw the ball, we could have won 10 more games.
- Since our defense could not stop anyone, we were forced to throw the ball...a lot.
- If interceptions counted as points, we would have gone undefeated.
- It would be nice if we had a defensive secondary like all our opponents seemed to have.
- We struggled because there was literally no one to throw to.
Where did your defense rank last year?
- Dead last. We ran out of money after building our offense so we gave up on defense.
- We are so good, the rest of the NFL studies our defense to figure out how they do it.
- You are going to have to pass the ball on our defensive line.
- Is it good to be ranked in the middle if we also have a solid offense?
- We were good but we lost so many players to free agency that we need to start rebuilding.
Which, of the following, is the most important to your team's success?
- A passing game that opponents just cannot seem to stop
- Ground and pound the football until we wear down their defense
- Creativity is key to future success in the always evolving NFL
- The head coach because he calls the offensive plays
- An elite defensive front combined with a stud middle linebacker
What part of defense does your team consider to be the most important?
- Having an elite defensive coordinator
- Building around an All-Pro middle linebacker
- Cornerbacks who never allow a pass to come their way
- A couple of defensive ends who anchor a solid defensive line
- Finding the next Aaron Donald
What type of personality do you consider to be a good quality in an NFL rookie draft pick?
- Big fan of humble pie
- Cocky but has the talent to back it up
- A leader the moment he walks into any room
- Respectful on the field, loner off
- Smart and is not afraid to show off his intelligence
It's 4th and goal from the two-yard line and just three seconds left in a game where your team trails by 3--what do they do?
- Kick the field goal, take it to overtime, and let the defense do its thing
- Run a QB sneak
- Go with a play-action QB rollout pass to your star wide receiver
- Let the running back follow his lineman into the endzone
- Fake the field goal and throw to the kicker for a wide-open score
What is the most important thing your team's front office looks for when selecting their first-round pick?
- Talent! Always take the best available regardless of positional needs
- Trying to be smarter than everyone else and reaching a little too far
- Best available for the position that needs the most help regardless of who else is on the board.
- How many draft picks can we get if we trade this one?
Finally, if your team, with its current roster, goes 0-16 this year, who do you think will get the blame and be looking for a new team next season?
- Our quarterback
- The receiving core
- The secondary
- Offensive line
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
2021 NFL Draft
The 2021 NFL Draft comes with many unpredictable factors that can affect the end results. So, it's often a challenge to guess which NFL team will pick which players. Most people can figure out how Round 1 of the draft is going to go, but without knowing the draft order, it's still a guessing game. Will Trevor Lawrence go number one or will he end up falling down the draft in round 1 based on team needs?