Which “Now and Then” Character Are You?
What's a typical Thursday dinner at your house like?
- Chaotic - but fun
- Civilized - and kinda boring
- A little lonely
You and your friends find a hurt stray dog, what do you suggest you do with it?
- Keep it as a shared pet
- Leave it, it's probably full of fleas!
- Take it to a shelter
- Put it out of its misery
You and your best friend have the same crush - how do you keep it from tearing you apart?
- We both decide to forget about the crush
- I let my best friend have the crush
- My best friend lets me have the crush
How do you look back on your childhood?
- Fondly - I'd relive it in a heartbeat
- With very mixed feelings
- I prefer not to look back at anything
- With appreciation for all the lessons I learned
Among your group of childhood friends, what were you most likely to get in trouble for?
- Sneaking out
- Getting into fights
Pick a career:
Your alarm didn't go off this morning, what do you forgo to avoid being late?
- Yoga Session
- Reading the Newspaper
A new family moved into your neighborhood - how do you welcome them?
- With a friendly prank
- Brownies and a nice note
- Invite them to a party at my house
- By getting to know them
Which charged topic gets you to put on your debate hat?
- Money in politics
- The Environment
- Athletes' use of steroids
What's on your nightstand?
- Books and journals
- Make-up and lotions
- Just an alarm clock
- A pack of cigarettes