Which “Goosebumps” Book Are You?
As you are hiking it starts to get dark. What do you do?
- Set up a tent
- Head back to the car
- Sleep out under the stars
- Hike all night
What excites you the most about Halloween?
- Dressing up
- Scaring people!
- Carving a pumpkin
You're in a parking garage walking alone back to your car when you suddenly hear a noise behind you. What do you do?
- Scream and make a scene
- Ignore it; it's probably nothing
- Turn around
As you are sitting at work a thunderstorm rolls in. How do you feel?
You answer your phone and a deep voice says, "Who is this?". After a moment the line goes dead. What do you do next?
- Assume it was a wrong number
- Report the call
- Accuse my friends of playing a prank
- Try calling the number back
While swimming in a lake you see a dark shadow pass through the water. What is your reaction?
- Dive under and look around
- Blame it on a passing cloud
- Start yelling
- Get out of the lake!
At family reunions how do you feel about being in pictures?
- I love it!
- It's good for building memories
- I begrudgingly take them to make my family happy
- I hide from the camera
Which of these common tools is the most creepy to you?
While driving down the road you see a car has broken down and the driver is waving for help. What do you do?
- Pull over and help
- Stop and ask if they are okay, but stay in my car
- Keep driving but call roadside assistance for them
- Drive away; stranger danger!
When you turn off the lights at night how do you feel?
- I get nervous in the dark
- The dark feels comfortable
- I always have someone else turn them off
- No worries, that's what night lights are for!