Which Of Kody Brown’s “Sister Wives” Are You?
You're at a big party and you've been eyeing the last piece of cake. What do you do?
- Take it! If someone else wanted it, it would already be gone
- Wait and see if anyone else wants it first
- Leave it there - I probably shouldn't indulge anyway
What role do you think a guy should play when it comes to asking a girl on a date?
- He should always do the asking
- He can ask her out, but it should never be expected
- He should only ask a girl out when she has shown serious interest first
- Not necessary; it's ok if the girl asks the guy
You've been asked to do a crazy dance in front of a crowd. How do you feel about this?
- Awesome! I was born for this!
- I'll do it if I have to
- I'd rather not, but hopefully it makes someone smile
- No way, no how! Count me out!
There's a line of people waiting to sky dive. Where are you in the line?
- In the front of the line, baby! Bring it on!
- Towards the front, but definitely not first
- Towards the back of the line
- Very last
What do you do when someone says something that offends you?
- Demand an apology immediately
- Tell others how rude the person was
- Cry about it for a while, then find a way to forgive
- Brush it off -they probably didn't mean it like that
What do you take the most pride in?
- My career
- My family
- My appearance
- My belongings
Your bonus at work is significantly smaller than anyone else's. What do you do?
- I talk to the boss and demand fairness!
- I'm just grateful I got a bonus at all
- I plan to work harder so that my next bonus is better
- I quit! This is ridiculous!
Someone enthusiastically proposes an idea that you disagree with. You...
- Immediately shoot it down
- Give it a try - maybe it'll work after all
- Ask for someone else's opinion
- Tell them to do it themselves - clearly they know better than me
When you see someone dealing with a difficult situation in life, what do you do?
- Offer to help them in any way that I can
- Talk to them - let them get their frustrations out
- Nothing - I feel bad, but it's not really my place to step in
- Express my sympathies, but really I'm just glad it's them and not me!
What do you do when something isn't going as planned?
- Roll with the punches
- Give up
- Try harder
- Question if I'm even doing the right thing