Which of the Cabinet Members Are You?
Imagine you're in school, and you've been assigned a group project. What role would you take on?
- I'd be the leader.
- I'd help double-check our plan and make sure it will work out.
- I'd deal with logistics.
- I'd do most of the work.
- I'd follow my instructions carefully.
How would you describe your personality?
What types of things do you like to be in charge of?
- Organizing things
- Making sure things are fair
- Ensuring that people are safe
- Making sure everything is going well financially
- Helping people to get along
Would you consider yourself someone who is good at compromising?
- I try my best to compromise when possible.
- I'm a bit of a pushover.
- When it's reasonable, but I don't go out of my way.
- I'm alright at it.
Do you like to work in a group?
- Not really. I like to get my way.
- I enjoy working in a group.
- I'll do it if I have to.
- I'm open to it when it's helpful.
What is most appealing about working in government?
- The chance to defend my country
- The chance to advise people in power and make my voice heard
- The chance to help things run more smoothly
- The chance to make a difference in the American economy
- The chance to study and implement the law
Which of these skills are you best at?
- Persuading others
- Managing finances and working with numbers
- Protecting my loved ones
- Maintaining fairness and justice
- Keeping everything organized and running smoothly
What do you feel is our government's most important job?
- Managing the economy
- Ensuring justice
- Keeping Americans safe
- Maintaining good relationships abroad
- Maintaining an efficient system where everyone can make their voice heard
Which of these tasks sounds the most tedious?
- Doing busywork
- Arguing with someone
- Trying to have a discussion with someone who doesn't respect me
- Anything that's extremely low-stakes
- Talking about something philosophical
Which of these day-to-day activities are you best at?
- Keeping track of my schedule
- Socializing and being on good terms with my coworkers
- Making sure I'm being treated fairly
- Managing my budget
- Getting a good spot on public transportation
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
All the United States cabinet members manage different tasks, so each position requires a different skillset. Being a good Vice President is completely different from being a good Secretary of the Interior. Answer these ten questions to find out what cabinet member you are, from Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Secretary of Energy!