Which Of The Five Senses Do You Rely On Most?
You just got in a huge fight with a loved one. To cheer yourself up, you...
- Distract myself by going out or watching a movie
- Run or work out to blow off steam
- Curl up with a big tub of ice cream
- Write down my thoughts and feelings
- Talk to a close friend to get perspective
Your friend just gave you a birthday gift. How do you guess what's inside?
- Shake it! I can guess by the noise
- Feel the wrapping and try to make out the shape inside
- Rip it open, of course!
What are you most afraid of?
- The dark
- Small spaces
- Creepy crawlies
- Something else entirely
How do you express your affection for someone?
- Spending quality time with them
- Physical touch and closeness
- Giving them gifts they'd appreciate
- Telling them I love them
- I'm not really sure
The best place to relax would be...
- In a forest, exploring nature's wonders
- On a mountain, away from all the noise of the world
- By myself, enjoying one of my hobbies
- Anywhere... as long as I'm with the ones I love
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Flight or teleportation
- Invisibility or shape shifting
- Super strength
The clearest memories of your childhood are...
- How my old bedroom looked
- Mom's delicious homecooked meals
- All the great music
- Playing with my favorite toys or games
- It's all a blur, to be honest
When you watch sad films, you...
- Bawl like a baby
- Tear up for a second, but then it passes
- Never cry
When out on a date, what's the first thing you notice about the other person?
Which field would you rather master?
- The timeless field of music
- Sculpture, mechanics... anyting that lets me get my hands dirty
- Something useful, like the culinary arts
- Drawing or paint and creating beautiful things