Which Punk Band Are You?
All right, first question! You’re down the pub and your best mate leaves you out of pocket for all the booze. What do you do?
- I beg-off to the bartender, pay my half and swear I’ll get the rest
- I run out of the bar and never go back!
- I pay it all, find my mate and kick his arse
- I find a friend in the pub and borrow the dosh
- I ask if I can work it off behind the bar
- I don’t drink so that wouldn’t happen
- Is the Queen Anglican?
- No, I’m too old for that shite
- No, I’m too cool for that shite
- Maybe, if I’m really sotted
- Depends on the band
Tube, taxi, walk, drive, bus or riot? No Uber. Never Uber.
You wake up with a tattoo on your arm (no, you have no idea where you got it), what do you do?
- Go get the Neosporin and the cling film
- Go to the mirror to see if I got another on my face
- Go get a beer
- Go back to sleep
- Go find out what the hell happened last night
Now, you wake up with a stranger in your bed (no, you have no idea where you got it), what do you do?
- Ask them who they are and how we got here
- Ask them if they want a beer
- Freak out!
- Send them out the door with a boot in the arse
- Check for a pulse
Have you ever hit the floor hard during or immediately after a stage dive?
- I don’t do the whole diving thing
- Nope. People always catch me
- More than once
- What was the question?
Can you smell a mistake before it happens (not including that stage dive)?
- Unfortunately, I don’t smell them until after
- Yep, I’ve made enough to recognize them
- Other people’s? Yes. Mine? Not so much.
How would you react if someone puked in your car?
- I’d ask if they were all right
- I’d set them on the curb and drive away
- I’d make a beeline to the nearest car wash
- I’d punch them in the face
- I’d know it was Saturday
Punk can be a fashion statement. What do you wear to a show?
- Jeans, a tee-shirt, and Chucks
- Creased Dickies, a white tank, and braces
- Leather top to bottom
- A suit and zip-up boots
- As long as I have my Docs, I’m good
All right, last question! Even if you weren’t there at the time, punk means something to everyone. What does it mean to you?