Which 2000s Punk Band Are You?
You may have the talent, but you also need the look! Which of these trends are you most likely to incorporate into your punk look?
- Colored hair streaks
- I like a clean look, but I’ll sport lots of rockin’ t-shirts!
Your band stops for a meet and greet, how would you interact with your fans?
- Joke around and get them to laugh
- Talk about anything and everything. Aliens included!
- Have an inspiring conversation about life
- Sing and play my latest single for them
You’re throwing a get-together at your house. What would guests most likely find in your movie collection?
- Comedy movies
- Horror movies
- Conspiracy theory documentaries
- Romantic comedies
- Action flicks
While walking back to your tour bus, someone who clearly isn’t a fan starts to mock your band. You respond by...
- Saying “Thank you” to their insults, nothing would piss them off more
- Yelling back at them and giving them the middle finger
- Walking right past them and laughing it off
- Completely ignoring them
Who would you most like to share a tour bus with?
- Sum 41
- Wiz Khalifa
- The All-American Rejects
What would the crowd be like at your concerts?
- Rowdy; lots of screaming, crowd surfing, and moshing
- Energetic; they'd know all the lyrics and sing along
- Peaceful; lots of cellphones/lighters waving in the air
- Supportive; wearing our t-shirts and holding loving fan signs
Your record company demands you release a new single in a few weeks. You...
- Kick off my shoes and relax. I’ll get to it later when I'm feeling creative
- Grab my guitar and get started on it right away
- Have some fun first; play before work, not work before play
- Wait to the last minute. Pressure is the best inspiration!
Your band is given an exclusive invitation to the opening of a fancy exotic restaurant. When it comes to trying new and unusual food, how adventurous are you?
- I'll try new dishes but I prefer to stick to what I know
- Hand it over, I love to challenge my taste buds!
- I’ll try it... as long as someone else is willing to try it with me
- I’d rather get a laugh out of tricking my friend into eating it first
You get into a heated argument with your bass player. What do you do to cool off?
- Kick over a trash can
- Go for a walk to collect myself
- Pour my anger into a song
- Call a friend to vent and get it off my chest
TMZ acquires an extremely embarrassing photo of you. What do you do?
- Nothing! It’ll be old news in a few days
- Hire a lawyer and hide out until it blows over
- Offer to pay them off to not publish
- Encourage them to publish it; my fans will love it!