Which Sesame Street Character Are You?
There is a school talent show next week. You...
- Don't attend.
- Try your hand at a puppet show.
- Put on and star in a play you wrote yourself.
- Sing a simple song or play one on piano.
- Organize all your friends into a cheerleading routine.
When a question is asked in class, you...
- Give it your best shot, even if you might be wrong.
- Answer it only when you have something new to add to the discussion.
- Raise your hand really high, even before the question is asked.
- Sit in the back and don't answer, even when you know the answer.
- Answer it just to prove you did the reading and know your stuff.
You've heard through the grapevine that your best friend and her boyfriend broke up, but she hasn't mentioned anything about it to you! You...
- Are really offended she didn't come to you first.
- Say nothing but make yourself available if she needs you.
- Come right out and ask her what's up.
- Tell her that if she needs to talk to you about anything, you're all ears.
- Subtly throw in some advice on breakups into your conversation.
In a royal court, you would most like to be...
- A jester.
- A knight.
- A king or queen.
- An executioner.
- A prince or princess.
Your blind date says something blatantly offensive in company. Your first instinct is to...
- Try to cover it up with a joke of your own.
- Pull your date aside and ask him/her to apologize.
- Say something cute like "woah there!" or "oooooo!"
- Laugh. Political correctness is overrated.
- Fly off the handle and dump your date right then and there.
The last time you had a conversation with a stranger, the conversation was...
- A discussion about something contentious (politics, a movie, etc.)
- A heated argument.
- About a mutual appreciation of something (a movie, favorite band, etc.)
- You never talk to strangers.
- Just petty small talk.
You get pulled over for going 5 miles over the speed limit. You...
- Just take the ticket and keep quiet.
- Try to flirt or charm your way out of it.
- Come up with some excuse about your sister giving birth.
- Argue it in court later.
- Shout at the cop. Drug dealers are everywhere and he bothered pulling you over?
In high school, did you ever have a problem with bullies?
- Yes. Story of your life.
- No, you were one of the popular people.
- No, you weren't popular but bullies respected you.
- No, you were a bully!
- Sometimes, but you could always outwit them.
Which of these should have won Best Picture in 2006?
- Pan's Labyrinth
- The Departed
- Little Miss Sunshine
Which of these would you be most disappointed to never have?
- Understanding of the meaning of life.
- Good friends.
Your parents want a change of scenery so they decide to move across the country. You...
- Pack your bags and go with them. You can't survive on your own.
- Make them change their mind, by any means necessary.
- It's time to break out your savings and make it on your own.
- Find some makeshift housing with the little money you have and let your parents go. You can't lose your few good friends.
- Cut them a deal. If you stay and they leave, they better be giving you a nice stipend.
You're on the front page of the school newspaper for having the most school spirit. You...
- Put it where someone will "accidentally" see it, such as the refrigerator.
- Brag about it to all your friends that night when you go out for dinner.
- Pat yourself on the back and never mention it again.
- Mention it briefly in conversation with your friends.
- Cut out a clipping and give it to your mom to put into her purse and brag about it for you.