Which Soccer Position Are You?
Someone is chasing you. How do you make sure you get away?
- I run fast and don't stop
- I run until I get tired, then hide
- I hide, then tackle them
- I run, hide, run, hide, until they give up
How do you negotiate?
- I don't - either I get what I want or walk away
- I use distraction tactics
- I use few, but strong words
- I blindside them with facts
What kind of board games do you like to play?
You drew a horrible hand in poker. What's your next move?
- Bluff huge - all in
- Fold before betting begins
- Fold after a couple rounds of betting
- Play as usual and hope for a miracle
When you were a kid, what did your parents scold you for?
- Being dramatic
- Being bossy
- Being too hyper
Do you enjoy analyzing situations?
- Yes, especially life-changing ones
- Only trivial ones
- No, I prefer things to be black and white
Which animal are you most like?
When you walk into a room full of people, you...
- Assess the social dynamic
- Look for someone I know
- Talk to the first person I see
- Join a random conversation
You and a colleague were up for a promotion - you got it! How did you do it?
- By being sneaky
- Pure intelligence
- By sabotaging the competition
- By sucking up to the boss
Which trait do you think gives people the biggest advantage in life?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What is the Most Important Position in Soccer
Choosing a position is usually a hard, long process, but we’ve made it easy. Just take our quiz or follow the instructions below. Here are 3 steps to choosing your ideal position. Determine your top 3 skills. Get out a piece of paper and write down your top three skills (physical attributes such as speed count). Take some time to think about them and – if possible – get a teammate or coach to help you pick. Read an overview of each position. Try the position. Once you’ve found a good fit, start playing at that position. Spend a decent amount of time playing it as you need to get accustomed to the position before making a decision. If you love the position, stick with it. If you feel that you may be better in a different position, try it out.