Which Sopranos Character Are You?
You're biggest pet peeve is...
- when people talk behind your back. You hate gossip....well when it's about you, anyway.
- that people do not take you seriously. Why do you constantly have to keep proving yourself?
- that not enough people care about the environment. Global warming is not a myth, people!
- when people lie to you. You need to be able to trust people completely or else the relationship is over. Trust is imperative in your world.
- wasted potential. Nothing frustrates you more than seeing people give up on their dreams.
Somebody crashes into your brand new car in the parking lot and doesn't stick around. You..
- call the insurance company and get the car repaired.
- get rid of the car and start walking. Way better for the environment!
- just buy a new car
- get the parking lot security video and report his license to the police.
- know people who know people and track the person down.
One of your co-workers spends the whole day at work complaining and basically sucking all the joy out of your life. You...
- realize that he makes some valid points and start grumbling yourself
- roll your eyes and start tuning him out. What is his problem?
- listen to him and offer some advice.
- finally snap one day and tell him to shut-up! Keep it to yourself, buddy!
- tell him to stand up for himself and make some positive changes in his life.
You find a wallet on the street and pick it up. There is about two thousand dollars in it and some identification. You...
- grab the cash and throw the rest away
- take the wallet and the money home and contemplate what to do for days. Finally you just toss it back out on the street for someone else to deal with.
- take a "finders fee" and turn the rest over to the police.
- track down the owner of the wallet and return it yourself. You don't even accept the money he offers you as a reward.
- turn everything over to the police
You are taking your driving test and mess up a few times. When the test is over you...
- compliment him on his glasses and ask him where he works out. Your flattery works and you are now an official driver!
- ask what you could have done better and listen intently to his recommendations.
- slam your fist on the wheel when he tells you that you've failed and then storm away. What-ever..
- take the news that you've failed in stride and go into the office to book your next appointment immediately.
- take a long look at the instructor and don't budge. He starts to squirm and then quickly congratulates you on passing.
You hear through the grapevine that your sister's ex is spreading some nasty rumors about her. You...
- feel horrible for your sister and go punch the guy out.
- show up at his house unannounced and make it clear by any means necessary that he'll be retracting the stories and apologizing to your sister in front of everyone.
- go with your sister to confront him and let him know how much of an idiot he is.
- comfort your sister and explain that her ex is just a jerk and is dealing with some self-esteem issues and that any one who knows her wouldn't believe him anyway.
- start some counter rumors and soon everyone is talking about him and his nasty rash in a certain location...
The best way to celebrate Christmas is....
- waking up early to open presents and have a big breakfast- and then getting to "play" with all your gadgets.
- opening presents and comparing gifts! The more the merrier....
- going to mass and then having a quiet gathering with family.
- surrounding yourself with family and close friends and surprising them with extravagant gifts. You want them to know how much they are loved.
- volunteering at a soup kitchen and making sure those less fortunate are having a good day.
When you arrive at a party...
- you head for the beer and have a chugging contest with your friends
- you smile at everyone and then scan the room for your closest friend
- you enjoy looking around and observing all the different cliques....very interesting.
- everyone compliments your outfit and asks what the latest gossip is
- everyone in the room acknowledges your arrival and most come over to personally greet you. You are the highlight of the night.
Your favorite movie is...
- Sex and the City
- An Inconvenient Truth
- The Godfather
- The Silence of the Lambs
When you have a disagreement with somebody you tend to...
- just shrug your shoulders and forget about it
- use quotes from political and spiritual people.
- make it clear that you are always right. You can persuade people quite easily with just a glance.
- listen to their points and then have a lively, yet mature, debate until a conclusion is reached
- get moody and walk away if you think no one is listening to you
Your friend has borrowed a lot of money from you, and has missed his last few payments. You...
- get your people to collect. You've given him enough chances and he knew what would happen if he reneged.
- ask him for the money back, and when he says he doesn't have it you force him to pawn some of his stuff to get you the cash.
- don't care about the money. Money is just paper; friendships are forever
- take it personally and don't speak to him until he pays you back.
- give him another chance to redeem himself and pledge to never loan money to a friend again.
Words people use to describe you are...
- fun, easy-going and social
- intelligent, sophisticated and confident
- powerful, intriguing and a leader
- independent, moralistic and empathetic
- flashy, stylish and popular